University / College Information

These are the credits and categories you need to obtain a NWT High School Diploma —>High School Diploma Requirements

Get an Official Transcript from the NWT. This can be requested at any time and is FREE of charge. Complete the quick online form here–> transcript or call (867) 767-9353 ext. 71271

Student Financial Assistance Information—> SFA Handbook–> sfa_student_handbook_2017-2018 and paper application form Application for Full-Time SFA V12

Aurora College website  and paper application form Aurora College Application

Yukon College website and paper application form Yukon College application

Alberta University and College admission information: High School Course Classification Information —>classification-of-high-school-courses

University of Alberta website . Online application is available on their website, but they will also accept a paper option University of Alberta paper application

MacEwan University website   and application form MacEwan application

NAIT ( Northern Alberta Institute of Technology ) website . They have an online application process.